1. How do you spend your leisure time?
2. Are you easily bored?
3. Do you usually like to be alone, with a friend, or with a group of people?
4. Would you rather play a game or watch TV?
5. Would you rather stay inside or go outside?
6. Would you rather be in a quiet place or a place filled with noise and activity?
7. Do you like seeing, trying, and learning new things?
8. Do you usually have money to spend just for fun?
9. Have you ever tried an activity you did not enjoy? What was it?
10. Are you afraid of heights? Of water? Of going fast? Of getting lost?
11. If you try something new and you either canít do it or you do it badly, do
you usually stay with it or find something else to do?
12. Is it important to you that you always stay clean?
13. What is your favorite season of the year? why?
14. Do you like to dress up or dress casually?
15. Do you like to fix things?
16. What did you do last night for fun?
Developed by the Center for Independent Living, UW Stout